Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flammable Foods

Does anyone think it's at all funny that the day after I posted about burning my rice, I received a newsletter from my insurance company including (just what I needed) - an article listing six flammable foods? Has anyone ever even heard of deep-frying stuffed peppers? I was raised in the South and all, where everything is fried, but really?


New Scrap Management System

I'm heading up to my cottage now to work on my scrap bins. I've been reading a lot of articles about different quilters' "scrap management systems" and have combined a few to create one that I think will work for me. So I've been rotary cutting up a storm for a couple of hours each evening this week. As soon as there's enough progress to show you, I'll post more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.