Monday, May 7, 2012

Woven Measuring Tape Fabric



I was supposed to be helping my daughter pick out a birthday gift for a friend at Walmart when I accidentally wandered into the fabric department (I'm not a fabric snob). Can I help it if the fabric is right next to the toys? Then, somehow the girl at the cutting table got the impression that I wanted her to cut me a half-yard, so I had to buy it, even though I am supposed to be sewing up what I already own first. And now I have to figure out what to do with it, I guess. 


How about a sewing tool roll, like I make for my husband's wrenches? Or a sewing apron? Or another tote? Maybe a "dumpling bag"... Eighteen inches is enough to make a few small items, even. Oh, sew many possibilities!


Maybe I'll challenge myself to see how many different things I could make with this adorable  sewing-themed fabric. Yeah, that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.