Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewing Room Sunday: Procrastination

I have a few hours to sew tonight. There are at least a million projects I would love to work on, but I seem to have a backlog of mending projects. One pair of brown socks need darning  (mine), one pink Polo sweater needs a few picks pulled through (Mabz), and one pair of Tommy Bahama pants needs to be hemmed (hubby). My family seems to think I'll go up there tonight and not only not do the mending, or work on one of my many UFO's, but start yet another something new (because that's what I usually do). So I'm going now. Let's see how it turns out, shall we?

Oh, and did I mention that my sewing cottage has been an absolute wreck ever since I returned from quilt camp and I can't find a thing? Well, there's that, too...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.