Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day: Fabulous Fireworks!

No matter how you're celebrating today, I hope you're enjoying time with family and friends. I'll have plenty to share with you later about my Independence Day festivities, but for now, here are some gorgeous French fireworks images (thanks to cyrilalmeras.com, which is definitely worth a look- good reading too, I'm sure, if you happen to read French...):

cyrilameras.com

cyrilalmeras.com
We usually share fireworks with friends and neighbors, or take part in a community celebration. It seems like such a waste to send money "up in smoke" like that just for your own enjoyment. I believe in getting "more bang for the buck".  But I've never seen a fireworks display this beautiful! Leave it to the Europeans...
What are your Fourth of July traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.