Monday, December 24, 2012

Tracking Santa



As I clean up from last night's dinner party and prepare for Christmas Eve dinner, we are tracking Santa! This is absolutely Madeline's favorite holiday tradition, and it's the only one that makes me wonder "what did we do before the internet?"! While old-fashioned values are very important to me, I'll be the first to admit that some of these electronic innovations are fun, too!

We'll be tracking Santa all day at Norad Tracks Santa. Santa is somewhere between Australia and Japan right now, and has already delivered over 812 million gifts.

Go Santa! We'll leave out hot chocolate and cookies for ya! (And carrots for the reindeer, too.)

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! And your right... What did we do before internet?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.