Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Husband Shaves His...

Robe!


Bothered by unsightly pills on the sleeves of his favorite winter wool robe (we call it his Emperor Robe because it's so luxurious and he looks so handsome in it), Mr. Fix-It decided to try using his electric razor to remove them. Guess what, it worked! Quite well, I might add. I'm going to try it on a couple of my well-worn sweaters next. 

Now that I think about it, it is a bit reminiscent of a little gadget I bought back in the 80's for shaving sweaters. Only that little sweater-shaver didn't stick around long- as I remember it didn't work well at all. 

We don't call him "MacGyver" around here for nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.