Monday, April 16, 2012

Written on the Bathroom Wall

We spent some time this afternoon walking along the New River:

             
We were visited by this gorgeous cardinal:

                                                                             
We love this hollow tree along the path, though the light wasn't just right today for a photo:


___________________________________

Fresh Air & Sunshine   $0
Invigorating Exercise in a Beautiful Setting  $0
Elevated Sense of Well-Being  $0
Time Alone with Husband   PRICELESS
________________________________

Yes, my friends, a walk outdoors with someone you love is still absolutely free in this country, and much more fun than a treadmill in a smelly, expensive gym! I take advantage of that every chance I get and I urge you to do the same. 

Here's the "written on the bathroom wall" part- the opinion of someone passing through somewhere between here and Washington, DC:


Virginia is for losers? I think not.
Virginia is for lovers? Definitely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.