Monday, March 26, 2012

First Confession...

OK. I didn't really drop out of home ec- I never even signed up!  Sure, I grew up in the traditional middle class family where the Mom teaches the little girl how to bake cookies, but as a teenager I lost all interest, maybe even rebelled a bit against the stereotypical female role (it was the 70s, after all).  No one thought I would amount to anything as a homemaker! I guess you could say I was a late bloomer. I didn't embrace any sort of domestic activity until I was around 30, but now it's what I enjoy most in life! Stick with me and I'll share with you what I've learned (and am still learning) through experience about running an efficient and economical household.  


Thanks for reading my very first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your thoughts are important to me because I am writing for you.